Saturday 25 June 2011

Day number 6

Yesterday I went to my daughters kids party and all the parents where there.
The one hosting put so much food in front and offer champaign, They all looked at me really bad when i refuse drinking or eating so i took a glass of champaign, after they all ate so much they all really took wrong me not eating so i took a roll of spinach and ricotta and a lice of salami. I felt so bad of braking my diet that I was really upset. I hope this will not affect my diet, but what is really really good is that after day 4 you don't have cravings and even if you have food in front you don't feel like eating it, at all. I actually was happy that I was not tempted to eat and i did it forced by society which is not a good excuse either but not having cravings and not been tempted is almost the best you can achieve in any diet.
Now going panting in the river Cam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment