Monday 20 June 2011

The How, Why and First Day

The only diet that has always worked for me was the county calories Diet (which I believe it is not a diet it is taking control of what you eat) and it has worked every time I have done it but obviously you need to keep in control of the calories you eat for ever and that is where my problem has been, because the type of work I do doesn't makes it very difficult to keep doing that as it is very hectic and I get really hungry or I don't eat which is really bad to because your metabolism will slow doing and you don't burn as many calories as you should.

I have never believed in diets only in changing you lifestyle and habits because ones you stop the died you will put on weight again. What you need if you want to loose weight is to change your eating habits and move more that is all. Whether it is to go more for green, healthy and raw food, or just not eat more calories than you burn or do more exercise in balance of how much you eat, but there is something I have realized lately and it is, people actually do not know what is good or not for them, many things we have been told since we were kids that they are good for us and they are actually not. So before we decide to start eating healthier do not follow your instinct or knowledge but do a bit of research on what is good or not for you.

There are few books I can recommend like The pH Miracle by Dr Young. which is a great book to guide you into what is good and what is not actually for your body and what you need and what you don't. He is well known and I recommend to have it as a reference book.

Last weekend I found a book that I was recommended by someone that used this diet and lost an amazing amount of weight in a short time. So I thought of buying the book just to read about it. After reading it I was very intrigue and decided to test it so...

After telling friends and family about the book many of them have decided to do it to, so we all went shopping last weekend and bought all we need for the diet.

Meat, Fish, Chicken, lots of eggs, Cottage cheese none-fat Yoghurt and oat Bran, this is what you need for the first part of the diet, yes it is a protein diet at the beginning and the effects, I will be sharing them with you too.

Basically the Dukan Diet seems to be a variation of Atkins, lets say a better and healthier Atkins. But we will see. You supposed to loose a lot of weight as always at the beginning and then slow down but still loose...

Today in the morning I was 77 Kilos and this is my first day.

It is 4:33pm and this is what I have eaten...

7:30am 2 boiled eggs
8:00am went cycling to the school with my daughter (4 miles return)
9:00am a bit of Yoghurt with 1 1/2 spoons of oat bran
10am 2 slices of chicken breast with 1 more egg
1:00pm 2 half fillets of salmon marinated with Dill and Lemon
3:30pm went to pick up my daughter (4 miles return)
1 Camomile Tea
2 glasses of water

I will keep you updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment