Friday 24 June 2011

Great News on Tuesday I weight myself in the Gym where my daughter goes to swimming classes and I already lost 2 kilos on Tuesday.
This is my 5th day...
The last 4 days all I had is:
Non-fat ALPRO Yoghurt
The Oat-Bran Gallette
Salmon, Chicken and Beef
oh I have prepared some Flan with vanilla, chocolate and coffee ones
with the recipe showed in the book: very little of cornflour, Egg Yolks, skimmed milk and vanilla, chocolate or coffee, very easy to make and delicious.
The first day was really hard, the second day my cravings of sweet and carbohydrates were terrible, the third day I was quite used to it, the forth day no hunger, and today...
I just started with an omelet with salmon and a chocolate flan, for lunch i will have an oat Bran Gallette.

No comments:

Post a Comment